2015 High School Related Programs and Services
- Al's Formal Wear offers two $1,000 College Scholarships.
- Applications are accepted through May 31, 2015.
- Visit Alsformalwear.com/scholarships-apply.asp for an application and rules.
- Al's Formal Wear offers a free rental to students who cannot afford the cost of a tuxedo rental for their prom (limit 2 per high school).
- A written request on school letterhead or school email must be sent from a teacher or counselor.
- Recipient students must be graduating seniors.
- Students can earn a FREE tuxedo or suit rental by recruiting other students to rent tuxedos from Al's Formal Wear.
- Students can sign up online at Alsformalwear.com/prom-rep-index.asp or visit one of our stores for full details on this program. For the store nearest your school please call 1-877-425-7889.
- Al's Formal Wear sells 5 Piece complete tuxedo outfits starting as low as $99.99.
- Tuxedos for boys sizes 8 - mens 60.
- Girls choir dresses sizes 000-34.
- Al's Formal Wear offers schools and school sponsored groups a program to raise money through rental referrals.
- Al's Formal Wear offers complimentary tuxedo rentals for senior style shows and fundraisers.
- Visit Alsformalwear.com/scb-index.asp to register for this simple program.
- Al's Formal Wear offers prom discount cards to students upon email request from school administrators.
Free Rentals for Financially Challenged Students
Prom Rep Program
Special Group/Uniform Pricing
School Fund-Raising for Education Program
Special Prom Discount Cards and Brochures
For more information on any services offered by Al's Formal Wear,
please contact Cindy Pleason at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 713-796-7002.