Tying an ascot doesn’t have to be complicated and difficult. With these instructions and a little practice, you can graduate to a new level of elegance with your own hand-tied ascot.
1. Start with the right end extending 6 inches below the left end.
2. Cross the right end “over” the left end and back underneath.
3. Continue around, passing right end across front of left end one more time.
4. Pass right end up through loop at neck.
5. Bring right end down over left end.
6. Adjust bib at throat to cover the knot. Tuck ascot points under shirt front leaving neck open. Remember, practice makes perfect!